Thank you to everyone that helped make the Barley and Books 2021 Library Fundraiser a success!
We made over $12,000 from Sponsors, Ticket Sales and Auction/Raffle items!
Flight Level: $750 Contribution:
Millspaugh Construction Company (DBA Sam and Son Company)
Grape Level: $500 Contribution:
Northeast Industrial Technologies
Hops Level: $250 Contribution:
- Bergen Business and Civic Organization
- Michael and Robyn Brookhart/Bucknuts Coffee
- Rich and Susan Pringle
- Edgar and Mary Louise Hollwedel
Barley Level: $100 Contribution:
- Bergen Family Chiropractic
- Dewey Produce, Inc.
- The Firing Pin
- John and Mary Jane Handley
- L Brooke Farms
- Pocock’s Repair
- Pumpkin Hill Veterinary Clinic
- Rose Garden Bowl
- Smart Design Architecture
- Thompson Builds
Hosts: Mark and Wanda Swanson
Auction, Tents, Tables, and Chairs: Wilcox Family
Entertainment by John Cummings Family and Friends
Food: Ralph and Rosie’s Deli
Tastings by Black Creek Cidery, Genesee Brewery, 5 Sons Winery, and Wright Beverage
Committee Members: Robyn Brookhart, Robin Day, Gary DeWind, Carrie Gale, Katie Rumble, Shari Shuck, Shirley Wade and Sally Capurso (Chairperson)
Thank you for the following donations from 2020!
We hope to have our Annual Fundraising Barley and Books event back Fall of 2021…
Grape Level – $500:
• NORTHEAST Industrial Technologies, Inc.
Hops Level – $250:
• Liberty Pumps
• Mr. & Mrs. Handley
• The Pringle Family
Barley Level – $100:
• Triple O Mechanical
• Thompson Builds
• Dugan Lawn Care
• Rose Garden Bowl
• The Firing Pin
• Bergen Family Chiropractic
• Pocock’s Repair Shop & Service
• Jim Barnard Chevrolet, Inc.